The Ozarks has a rich history of proudly celebrating its active and retired military members! The lineup of Veterans Week events, lovingly dubbed Veterans Homecoming Week, for 2023 is definitely a perfect example of how Branson truly feels about its heroes.
Here is a lineup of great ways to appreciate our service men and women in Branson, including the region’s longest-running annual Veterans Day Parade, which is held in Historic Downtown Branson on Nov. 11 at 11 a.m.
- Veterans Village — Ballparks of America, Buildings 2 & 3, 1000 Pat Nash Dr., Branson. Day room is open 9am-4pm daily, and Mess Hall lunch is free to Veterans, $10 for guests, daily 11:30 AM -1:30 PM.
- America’s Wall of Honor — During Branson Veterans Week, America’s Wall of Honor will spend Sunday through Wednesday, November 5-8, at the Freedom Encounter Theater, formerly the Tony Orlando Theater. We will have unveiling ceremonies twice a day in the afternoon and evening. On Friday and Saturday, November 10-11, the Wall of Honor will hold unveiling ceremonies at the Branson Landing, where thousands gather every day along the lakefront, in front of the beautiful water and fire fountains.
- Branson’s 11th Annual IMAX Military Film Festival — 3562 Shepherd of the Hills Expy, Branson, MO. – Box Office opens at 7:30am, films begin at 8:30am each day. Free to all Veterans and $6 for any additional guests.
Nov. 5th Sunday
- Veterans Celebration Show — NEW VENUE – Freedom Encounter Theater, 3220 Falls Pkwy, 2:00pm – 4:00pm. Held at a new venue this year, the Freedom Encounter Theater, this show is the Kick Off of Veterans Week in Branson where we salute our veterans and say THANK YOU for your service to our country! We will have a big superstar line up and you won’t want to miss it!
- Vietnam Memorial Traveling Wall Opening Ceremony — Lodges at Timber Ridge, 1984 Historic Hwy 165, Branson at 2pm.
- Sunday Worship Service with Barbara Fairchild — Baldknobbers Theatre, 645 HWY 165, Branson. at 10am.
- Opening Ceremonies — Americana Theater, 2905 W. Hwy 76, Branson. 5pm -6:30pm. NO admittance charge. Open to all veterans and their families. No reservations are required. For information, contact Dee at (870) 421-3511.
Nov. 6th Monday
- Veterans Show Clay Cooper Theatre —10 AM Hot Rods & High Heels 1950’s show. $20 advance tickets. Reservations 417-879-6060.
- Vietnam Veterans Reunion at AmericInn 275 Tanger Blvd, Branson, MO. 4pm – 6pm, RSVP Dee at 870-421-3511
Nov. 7th Tuesday
- Sandbox Party — Mel’s Hard Luck Diner, 2800 W 76 Country Blvd., Branson. 8:30am-10am. Veterans Breakfast, NO admittance charge. RSVP Dee 870-421-3511.
- Homefront Hero’s (Spouses) Salute at AmericInn 275 Tanger Blvd, Branson, MO 1–3pm. RSVP by calling Dee at 870-421-3511 or online at http://www.veteransshow.com/
- Pizza Ranch Branson Fundraiser — 1464 State Hwy. 248, Branson, 4PM – 8:30PM. 10% of proceeds and tips to benefit POW fund.
Nov. 8th Wednesday
- POW/MIA Service of Remembrance at The Lodges at Timber Ridge, 1984 Historic Hwy 165, Branson, MO. Starting at 8am. Vietnam Memorial Wall. No admittance charge, public welcome. Information 417-336-4232.
- Women Veterans Rose Petal Ceremony at Stone Castle, 3050 Green Mountain Dr, Branson, MO 12:00pm to 1:30pm. Women vets free, Adults $12, Children 4-12, $6. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WWII and Korean War Vets Mini Reunion at AmericInn 275 Tanger Blvd, Branson, MO 2pm-4pm No admittance charge. RSVP Kathy/Mac, 417-230-1282.
Nov. 9th Thursday
- 14th Annual Tribute to the Veterans Show at Mansion Theatre, 189 Expressway Ln, Branson, MO. 8:30am-11am. The pre-show will start at 8:30 a.m. with the show starting at 9:00 a.m. Co-hosted by Barbara Fairchild and Roy Morris! Lunch at BRANSON SPORTS CLUB, 418 Buchanan Rd, Branson, MO 11:30am-1:30pm. For more information call Dee at 870-421-3511 or visit http://www.veteransshow.com/
- Moreland Homecoming Ceremony – Veterans Memorial Garden, 1107 W Main St, Branson, MO. Starting at 1pm. US Army Green Beret, James L. Moreland, will be honored with a special Homecoming Ceremony. Public welcome!
Nov. 10th Friday
- 12th Annual Navy Memorial Service — Grand Pavilion at the Westgate Resort, 2201 Roark Valley Road, Branson MO – 8:30 am Bell tolling ceremony to honor the lives and service of Naval shipmates. For information, email email@example.com.
- Medics, Nurses, and Combat Vets Mini Reunion — Grand Pavilion at the Westgate Resort, 2201 Roark Valley Road, Branson, MO – 2pm–4 pm. For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nov. 11th Saturday
- Veterans Day Sunrise Service at College of the Ozarks, 100 Opportunity Avenue, Point Lookout, Mo. – 7 a.m. at the Alumni Veterans Memorial. For information, visit www.cofo.edu.
- Annual Veterans Day Parade at Downtown Branson – 11:00 am.
Nov. 12th Sunday
- 27th Annual Military Gala & Banquet — Chateau on the Lake 415 N State Hwy 265, Branson, MO. 5pm-11pm. All branches, all wars welcome, public invited. Dinner, USMC Birthday Cake Cutting, DJ/Dancing, Fireworks, Entertainment. Business attire, after 5, Uniforms, Mess Dress, formal wear. Reservations required 417-336-4232. Tickets $69 each.