Downtown Branson is a great place to celebrate Independence Day and the days and weekends surrounding our patriotic holiday. If you’re looking for a great place to hang out, see great entertainment, watch fireworks and celebrate America, this is your spot!
Branson Landing’s Liberty Light Up (Wednesday, July 3rd)
This huge Branson Landing celebration is back again this year and bigger than last years’ fun! Nashville Top 40 recording artist Jason Pritchett and The Steel Horses will be headlining the free, live entertainment. There will even be an encore performance after the fireworks! Keep an eye out for other Branson entertainers there as well just to add to the excitement. Another popular new addition to the festivities is the Beer Garden: Four drink tents will be open with a selection of adult beverages and regular beverages.
Main Street Lake Cruises Firework Observation (Wednesday, July 3rd)
You can even enjoy the music and fireworks on the 3rd from the air conditioned observation deck of a luxury yacht! If crowds are not always your thing, you can chill on an actual paddle boat too!
Firecracker 5000 Run (Thursday, July 4th)
The Firecracker 5000 is a Downtown Branson tradition that benefits local student athletes and local arts programs! Now in its 19th year, participants can run or walk, choosing from either 5k or 10k road courses. Participants and spectators are encouraged to bring a canned good for local food banks as well.
More Patriotic Celebrations throughout the Branson Area
In addition to the great Independence Day festivities in Downtown, we’d be remiss if we didn’t mention the other amazing events and fireworks shows going on throughout Branson. Here’s a quick roundup:
- Sunday, June 30 — All-American Barbeque & Honor America Celebration at College of the Ozarks, 5:30 p.m. – Dusk
- Wednesday, July 3 — Table Rock Lake Fireburst, Kimberling City Bridge – Dusk
- Thursday, July 4 — Chateau on the Lake 4th of July Celebration – Dusk
- Thursday, July 4 — Big Cedar Lodge and Top of the Rock Patriotic Picnic and 4th of July Fireworks – Dusk
- Thursday, July 4 — Annual Hollister Community Fireworks, Chad A. Fuqua Park – Dusk
- Thursday, July 4 — Rockaway Beach 4th of July Fireworks – Dusk
- Thursday, July 4 — Fire and Thunder over Table Rock Lake and “Let Freedom Ring” Boat Parade, Shell Knob Bridge, Dusk