This year, so many great pieces of literature and musical joy are being brought to life on the stage in Downtown Branson! The Historic Owen Theater has an exceptional lineup fit for family and date night. Get ready to run the gamut of drama and comedy. Romance and Tragedy. Pain and love.
The first and most anticipated performance will definitely set expectations high. The Owen Theater’s largest production ever has its opening night on February 21st. A total of 10 shows between Feb.21st and March 3rd is scheduled for Broadways Beauty and the Beast! A perfect post-Valentines celebration of love, understanding, and forgiveness. A traditional french fairy tale, its full of romance and redemption. The complete cast list and show times are available online.
Other shows on the lineup for the rest of the year:
- Into The Woods, April 4th-15th
- Chicago, May 2nd-5th
- Shrek The Musical Jr, June 6th-9th
- 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee, July 18th-21st
- Forte Presents: Shakespeare’s Hamlet, July 28th-August 5th
- Steel Magnolias, August 29th-September 19th-23rd
- South Pacific, October 31st- November 10th
- Christmas Presentation Special, December 5th-15th