The weather promises to be pleasant for a February evening, so don’t let not having a plan keep you from having a great Valentine’s Day with your sweetie! Downtown Branson has so many great options for romantic moments. Here are a few ideas:
Snap a Couple’s Selfie
There’s so many great places to take selfies around Downtown. A few of our favorites that produce many share-worthy pictures:
- On the free Sparky Trolley (runs until 6 p.m. on Valentine’s Day)
- In front of the Branson Scenic Railway
- In front of the Liberty Plaza Fountain
- Overlooking Lake Taneycomo from North Beach Park or the Branson Landing Boardwalk
- In front of the Branson Landing Fountains (fire & water shows on the hour)
Watch the Sunset over Branson
There are several spots on Mount Branson where you can park a car (or get out and walk) with a view of Downtown Branson. We like Mt. Branson Drive, which runs along the fence where the Adoration Scene is displayed. Sunset is officially at 5:52 p.m. on Feb. 14, so you’ll still have plenty of time to take your sweetie out to dinner and a movie after daylight dims.
FYI this one may involve “parking,” so we can’t endorse it for our younger readers!
Sweets for your Sweetie
There are so many great ways to satisfy your honey’s sweet tooth in Downtown Branson. A couple of options to consider:
- Gourmet popsicles at Dreamsicles (Main Street, open until 8 p.m.)
- World Famous Carrot Cake from Dino’s Cake & Coffee Co. (Main Street, open until 6 p.m.)
- Blackberry Cobbler or an Apple Dumpling from the Farmhouse Restaurant (Main Street, open until 7 p.m.)
- A heart-shaped box of gourmet chocolates from Kilwins (Branson Landing, open until 9 p.m.)
- Coffee and a do-nut with sprinkles from Francesca’s (Branson Landing, open until 9 p.m.)
Stroll the Branson Landing Promenade
It’s a little over half a mile in length, and it’s a great place to walk hand-in-hand while taking in all the shopping, dining and entertainment options along the way. Many stores have special “love inspired” window displays!
If you post any pictures, be sure to use the #LoveAtTheLanding hashtag!
Have a romantic dinner
Of course there are many great restaurants in Downtown Branson, ranging from “walk right in” to “reservations recommended.” If you want to dine with your partner, you’ll find a number of great options in Historic Downtown and at the Branson Landing. You can find a great list of restaurants in downtown at ExploreBranson.com