Memorial Day is the day Americans remember and honor those who have sacrificed, many with their lives, to protect the things we hold so dear. Flower arrangements, fireworks, and gatherings with friends and family over food are just a few of our favorite traditions.
Memorial Day weekend is also the official start to summer in Branson! The weather is warmer (nay, HOTTER!), and there are literally hundreds of fun things to do here! Downtown has some wonderful events planned for this big weekend. Here is a roundup of downtown Branson Memorial Weekend events, along with a few other notable events in the area.
Great Sales at Downtown stores
This weekend is a great time to explore Historic Downtown Branson’s many stores. There’s specials and sales everywhere, so you never know what you’ll discover! You can get around easily (and for free) on the Sparky Trolleys
Free Concert: Makenna & Brock Live at the Landing Fountains!
Join the popular country music duo on Saturday May 26th at 7 pm for a fun filled country musical celebration of our great nation.
Grand Opening of Montana Silversmiths Store
A popular brand of handmade jewelry and belt buckles, all in the unique Western style, is officially open at the Branson Landing. The grand opening is Friday May 25th and Saturday May 26th. In addition to the live radio event, there are merchandise giveaways and Branson show tickets.
More Branson Fun
You could spend your whole weekend in downtown (we wish you would!), but just in case, here’s some of the other great things going on this weekend throughout Branson.
- Tanger Outlet Mall Sidewalk Sale, enjoy even more discounts beginning Friday continuing through Monday
- Ballparks of America Memorial Day Classic, enjoy Americas favorite pastime May 25th-28th
- Silver Dollar City’s Bluegrass and BBQ, tons of Americas favorite food and dozens of the best bluegrass bands in the world performing
- Big Cedar Lodge’s Patriotic Picnic, Sunday May 27th 5pm-dusk. Fireworks and a military jet flyover in honor of fallen soldiers
- Chateau on the Lake Memorial Day Fireworks, Sunday May 27th at dusk