Everything seems a little slower in the winter. But despite the short days and colder weather, these weeks leading up to spring are a great time to visit Historic Downtown Branson and to ride the free Sparky trolley.
Shopping, dining, and more are downtown, year round. January and February are a great time to get lots of one-on-one attention and to take your time exploring the district. You’ll also find some great deals … just don’t expect big crowds this time of year.
Some of the downtown Branson businesses are making changes this season as well as operating under seasonal hours. Many of the popular downtown businesses are open and their winter schedules are listed below.
Don’t forget to take a ride on Sparky, the free downtown trolley. He has a different schedule as well during these winter months. In January and February Sparky runs from 10 am- 6 pm, Thursday- Sunday. He resumes his regular schedule, 9am-6pm, 7 Days a week, in March. All 13 stops are still included in his route, as well!
There’s no charge and he’s sure to get you anywhere you need to go on your visit. So, hop on and make your trip through Downtown warm and memorable.
- All restaurants at Branson Landing
- Branson Cafe (Closed Jan 22nd-March)
- Clockers Cafe (6am-3pm Daily)
- Farmhouse Family Restaurant (Daily 7 am-2pm)
- Greek Gyros and More
- Momo’s Sushi & Grill
- Mr. G’s Chicago Pizza & Pub (temporarily closed for renovations)
- Steak & Shake (temporarily closed for renovations)
- All stores at Branson Landing
- Aromatique (10am-4pm Fridays & Saturdays)
- Branson Quilts
- Branson Pawn (Closing Jan 31st)
- Cowboy Creed (10am-4pm Wednesday – Sunday)
- CVS Pharmacy
- Dick’s 5 & 10
- Fashion House
- The Flagstore
- Flat Branch Home Loans
- H&H Goods (open February weekends only)
- If the Shoe Fits (10am-4pm Thursday-Saturday)
- Lightning Pawn
- P. Graham Dunn
- Plum Bazaar Bead and Jewelry Shop
- Sonya’s Jewelry and Gifts
- The Spice Agent
- Tuning Element
Shows and Attractions
- Most Branson Landing Attractions (Zipline and balloon resume operations March 1)
- Branson Landing Fountain Show
- Branson Centennial Museum
- Hot Hits Theatre (Reservations in January, shows begin after Valentines Day)
- Taneyhills Library and Thrift Shop
- Prehistoric Fossils
- The Escape Branson
Bundle up and come see us in Downtown Branson!