The first stop in the Sparky trolley system is the southernmost part of the system: The Lakeside RV Park.
Located at a covered pavilion at the foot of the Lake Taneycomo Bridge, this stop gives campers an easy way to get throughout downtown Branson. It also gives riders who have parked elsewhere an opportunity to explore one of the most scenic spots along the lake.
The RV park is one of the area’s most popular camping facilities, with Lake Taneycomo just feet away. The 160-site shaded park features pavilions, fishing docks, an on-site marina, boat ramp and an off-leash dog park.
This stop gives campers easy access to all that Downtown has to offer, including shopping, dining, attractions and more.
Nearby Features for Non-Campers
If you’re riding the trolleys from elsewhere in downtown, you can take advantage of this convenient stop to gain access to:
- The southern portion of the Branson Landing Boardwalk walking path
- The Branson Farmers’ Market
- Special Events like the Branson Firefighter Challenge
- Fishing and boat rentals at Scotty’s Trout Dock
- Popular paths and roads for jogging